• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Studied in 2023; have to take test again in 2024

SimonB_84215

BHAT® Cave
Medical Coding Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Free CPC Exam
I have the 2023 books and took the AAPC class in 2023. I have marked my books using BHAT and have written in a lot of other notes.

My question: I need to take the test again now. I've read two different things that say, yes you should get the 2024 books or no, you really won't need them as most of the test questions will cover 2023 material.

Would it be better to get the 2024 books and start over or is there any documentation that indicates what the changes are in 2024--so I could make note of the changes in the 2023 books? Are the review/Blitz video lectures updated for the 2024 manuals?

Any recommendations? Thank you.

Simon

I have the 2023 books and took the AAPC class in 2023. I have marked my books using BHAT and have written in a lot of other notes.

My question: I need to take the test again now. I've read two different things that say, yes you should get the 2024 books or no, you really won't need them as most of the test questions will cover 2023 material.

Would it be better to get the 2024 books and start over or is there any documentation that indicates what the changes are in 2024--so I could make note of the changes in the 2023 books? Are the review/Blitz video lectures updated for the 2024 manuals?

Any recommendations? Thank you.

Simon
The 2024 CPC exam will cover the 2024 code sets. Not the 2023. It is highly advised you have the current year manuals for the exam.

Back