• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Practicode

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is owned by the AAPC now. If you are wanting it to get experience with cases then it would be helpful. If you want it to take a year off the "A" then I am not so sure it will benefit you as you have to get 100% on it if I remember right from feedback I have heard. It NEVER hurts to have experience under your belt however an employer will not consider Practicode real world experience. If you have the budget for it then I would do it. Note the complaints I hear are that the rationales are not helpful and assistance with questions is very slow.

This is owned by the AAPC now. If you are wanting it to get experience with cases then it would be helpful. If you want it to take a year off the "A" then I am not so sure it will benefit you as you have to get 100% on it if I remember right from feedback I have heard. It NEVER hurts to have experience under your belt however an employer will not consider Practicode real world experience. If you have the budget for it then I would do it. Note the complaints I hear are that the rationales are not helpful and assistance with questions is very slow.
I have applied to several positions as an E/M coder. What tools would you recommend?

I have applied to several positions as an E/M coder. What tools would you recommend?

Do You Have Any Free Evaluation and Management (E/M) Coding Resources?​

Yes! Here are a few...

AAPC has a specialty credential for E/M

More E/M here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back