• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed cpc

Congrats on passing, Laura!!

What was the exam experience like? Did you do in-person or online? Any issues or tips for others?

Congrats on passing, Laura!!

What was the exam experience like? Did you do in-person or online? Any issues or tips for others?

I did it in person. I like the fact that I could mark up my exam eliminating the choices I knew were in correct. To be honest I do not think I could have done the online test because you cannot do that. I found it to be easier than I anticipated. I finished a half hour early and was able to go back and double check some of my answers I was a little unsure about. I suggest that they really need to get to know their CPT book.

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations, Laura! That's an incredible accomplishment. What are your next steps as a certified CPC?

You finished a half hour early?!? That tells me you knew your stuff and it makes all of us at CCO proud.

I'm a bit late to the party but wanted to say congratulations too! Well done Laura!

Laura I sure do. First are you on LinkedIn? Also you need to get your resume done by someone who works with coders. We suggest: https://www.projectresume.net/

Also, I got a lead on LinkedIn from another recruiter with the Judge Group. You might check with them. They do short stent contracts. They want a year experience like everyone else but you can show your billing experience.
Sergio Janeiro, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group

16795 Von Karman Ave Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92606

Phone: (408) 770-0596 | sjaneiro@judge.com | www.judge.com

Laura I sure do. First are you on LinkedIn? Also you need to get your resume done by someone who works with coders. We suggest: https://www.projectresume.net/

Also, I got a lead on LinkedIn from another recruiter with the Judge Group. You might check with them. They do short stent contracts. They want a year experience like everyone else but you can show your billing experience.
Sergio Janeiro, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group

16795 Von Karman Ave Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92606

Phone: (408) 770-0596 | sjaneiro@judge.com | www.judge.com
thanks so much!

Back