• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved New to CCO... Joined the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenevieveG_60487

Hi everyone,

With all the great resources and support CCO offers, I decided to pay the monthly subscription and joined the Club last night.

I had an issue with my email address, so I haven't received any info on how to access the Club.

Will someone from COO kindly contact me? :)

I look forward to getting into the Club and using all the benefits offered!

(P.S. I'm taking the CCS exam next week)

Thank you,
Genevieve

Hi Genevieve! Nice to meet you. The Club is awesome. I have been a member for three years. Good luck to you on your CCS! That is the next credential that I want!!

Please send us a Helpdesk request for any technical issues such an email issue & we will get you straightened out thanks.
It does look as if you are in the club now you only have to access it. Just click the tab club or if you are looking for CEUs click the little arrow on the right of the replays tab to see the drop down box for active CEUs. Make sure you have watched the getting started videos too.
Good luck on your exam!

Thank you, Whitney... I'm so nervous about the CCS exam. And thanks for your warm welcome!

Thank you, Lori... I'm in. But it seems like I have the same access to the same things now, as I had prior to paying the subscription price. Is there a tutorial that I can watch to learn all about the benefits and how to navigate the site? I appreciate your help.

There is a getting started video here:
https://www.cco.community/threads/welcome-and-getting-started-with-the-cco-community.3231/

Plus the one suggested above:

Here is a FAQ on how to earn CEUs in club as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back