• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Current Verbal Consent Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneikaK_41068

Hi! I live in NJ and the Governor ended the PHE on June 9, 2021. Does anyone know if there was an update to verbal consent guidelines when providing Telehealth services. I looked on CMS, Novitas and the last updated FAQ's is from 2020. I don't think the guidelines have changed because it is still under the state of emergency umbrella but I want to be sure my organization is following current guidance. Thanks!

I do not recall any recent changes myself.

CCO also has a COVID area for club members here if you are interested in joining.

Your Pass Into The CCO Club Includes…​

• Continued Access to All CCO Courses & Review Blitzes You’ve Purchased In The Past
  • Access to Monthly Q&A Webinars
  • Access to Student Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to CCO Club Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to the BHAT™ Cave
  • Ask for Help with Medical Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, Auditing, Risk Adjustment or Practice Management Challenges You’re Facing on the Job in our Private Community
  • Share Cases with Redacted Information for Community Members and CCO Staff to Answer
  • Many CEU Opportunities Available On Various Topics
  • Invitations to Select CCO Events
  • Invitations to Select Support Calls
  • Discounts on CCO Courses, Review Blitzes and CEU Classes after 3 months of continuous membership.
  • Priority consideration for topic requests – your requests move to the front of the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back