• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CPC-I Instructor Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

CathieV_5824

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
MTA Course
Medical Coding Blitz
Auditing Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
I need help, If anyone e has passed the CPC I. Can you tell me what you studied.

Thank you

Cathie

All CCO Instructors have the CPC-I

I do not think they so much studied as they had a lot of experience beforehand in coding.
I myself would not try that until I had many years on the job lol but that is a great question lets see what the CCO Instructors have to say about their CPC-I prep.

AAPC provides a Blackboard course with content regarding teaching different learning styles and presentation of materials options
You are Required to do a live presentation in front of a live audience that provides written feedback
The actual written CPC I exam is the same as the CPC exam content but only 50 questions

I can not seem to get through the test... It been years since, I have done the whole book.

Which test specifically? Which book are you referring?
I am reviewing the CPC class, the CPC I class and CPC blitz. I have all the practice tests.. i keep missing the exam by 1 question

Are you understanding the rationale for the correct answers? Practice Practice and Practice

I am reviewing the CPC class, the CPC I class and CPC blitz. I have all the practice tests.. i keep missing the exam by 1 question

Hmm..we do not offer a CPC-I class. Are you referring to the CIC, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back