• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

All! Just Wanting To Know; For Those Of You That Took Your CPC Exam And Passed- Did You Get A Chance To Use Timing Method On Your Scantron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
CCO Admin asked:

Hi all! Just wanting to know; for those of you that took your CPC exam and passed- did you get a chance to use s timing method on your scantron? i.e. Start time 9:00 and then 20 minutes after that 9:20? Checkpoints as Laureen calls them ?? I have been doing this and it really does a good job of keeping me in check for time- thank you!!! !!

Answer:

[Debbie Beracha](3984227)a day ago

I did several timed exams for practice before I took the exam and passed. This was my second attempt and running out of time the first time was a big factor in not passing. During the CPC exam; I kept a good eye on the time; checking progress at least every hour. Half way through I knew I needed to pick up the pace; and I did finish. Yes; very important to do the timing method. Good luck !!!

[MJ](3644960)a day ago

[@Debbie Beracha](3984227)- Thank you!! I like to write down the times on the scantron i.e. In the gaps 9:20; 9:40 beforehand- were you able to do this? Taking my test next month so hoping to take several more practice exams- so far I have taken 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back