• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved You tube webinars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennaS_52681

CCO Club Member
BHAT® Cave
MTA Course
Medical Coding Blitz
Medical Billing Blitz
ICD-10-CM Blitz
Risk Adjustment Blitz
Free CPC Exam
Free CPB Exam
Free CRC Exam
Free ICD-10-CM Exam
Good morning,
I have missed both topic subjects from yesterday's webinar. I click on The topic from my email and it did not work. And I went you tube and it did not allow me access either. Now there is another webinar tonight that I want to watch but I need to make sure that I am not missing anythng?

Thank you

These links take you directly to the live events but you must attend live otherwise the links will not work.

These are by special invite-only for CCO students & club members.

Are you receiving the emails with the YouTube link and disclaimers? We tried to make them as clear as possible. Here is the verbiage that was sent out today...

*WARNING: THE YOUTUBE EVENT WILL EXPIRE AND STOP WORKING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LIVE EVENT *

CCO Club members: Attending live events is a special perk of CCO Club membership. The recordings will only be available to COC Blitz students. We urge you to attend live if this is a topic that interests you.

COC Blitz Students: The recording and slides will be added to your lesson area within 24-48 hours. Transcripts will be added as soon they're completed in a few weeks.

As a CCO Club member, you are invited to watch these live. We take them down immediately afterwards (make them private) since the recordings are destined for COC Blitz students only. We go live exactly at 8:00pm Eastern unless otherwise noted in the email.

YouTube also has a "Set Reminder" button that will remind you on the YouTube app/website (see screenshot below). I personally use my iPhone to set an alarm since I find those harder to miss.

x2zunOa.png

Are you receiving the emails with the YouTube link and disclaimers? We tried to make them as clear as possible. Here is the verbiage that was sent out today...

As a CCO Club member, you are invited to watch these live. We take them down immediately afterwards (make them private) since the recordings are destined for COC Blitz students only. We go live exactly at 8:00pm Eastern unless otherwise noted in the email.

YouTube also has a "Set Reminder" button that will remind you on the YouTube app/website (see screenshot below). I personally use my iPhone to set an alarm since I find those harder to miss.

x2zunOa.png
Hi Jesus. I was on there right at 7:00 last night, & it would not allow me to watch either.

x2zunOa.png
I was waiting at 8 eastern last night, and it would not let me access it either.

Hi Jesus. I was on there right at 7:00 last night, & it would not allow me to watch either.

I was waiting at 8 eastern last night, and it would not let me access it either.
Was there an error of some type? What was YouTube showing/saying on screen?

You have to be signed into your YouTube account to watch the videos I believe.

There was almost 40 people I believe on the other night. Tonight at 5 we are doing another one for students. Office hours.

You do not need to be signed in to watch YouTube events. It's a plain 'ole YouTube link and there's nothing special about it. If it says "Private", that means the event had ended. The event is "Unlisted" until it's over. When it ends, it's manually changed to "Private".

Private means only those you invite to view the video can view it (they must have their own Youtube accounts and the maximum number is 50 usernames). Your video will not come up under any search results or your channel list. If you try to share it with someone who wasn’t invited, they will not be able to connect to it.

Unlisted means your video will not come up in search results or on your channel either. Only those who know the link can view it, and you can share the link with anyone, even those who do not have a YouTube account/username. This means that this video could still be seen by anyone, but only if they guess the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back