• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved UFE Billed with Nerve Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeboraP_2546

Good Afternoon,
Can you please assist me with a UFE procedure CPT codes: 36247, 37243, 76937, and if nerve block CPT 64517 with a modifier 59 can be billed? In addition if CPT 77002, 59 can be billed? I believe 77002 cannot because it has to be billed in conjunction with the listed codes. Thank you

Did the surgeon who performed the cardio procedures perform the nerve block? Was the nerve block used as an anesthetic or post-operatively? Was the 77002 for the nerve block or the cardio procedures? Is this the surgeon's claim or the facility? Just trying to get a little more information to assist.

Sorry, but "How Do I Code/Bill" questions are not answered in the Public forum by CCO Staff or Instructors. That benefit is reserved for CCO Club members. This is explained in the Public Forum rules. We do hope you'll consider joining the CCO Club so you can take advantage of that benefit along with many others. Naturally, other public forum members are welcome to respond to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back