• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianaC_66678

When will the replays be available? 2021 is half way over. still waiting on CPC Blitz lecture, Digestive System, Musculoskeletal System, Cardio, Female reproductive, Urinary System, The business of Medicine, Endocrine and Nervous System, Integumentary System? I'm paying a monthly fee to access this information and its not even available in a timely fashion!

I am seeing you joined the Club 30 days ago. The information you are looking for is in the access area. Perchance are you needing assistance in negotiating the site?

When will the replays be available? 2021 is half way over. still waiting on CPC Blitz lecture, Digestive System, Musculoskeletal System, Cardio, Female reproductive, Urinary System, The business of Medicine, Endocrine and Nervous System, Integumentary System? I'm paying a monthly fee to access this information and its not even available in a timely fashion!
The CPC Blitz lectures are only for CPC Blitz students. It looks like you're only a CCO Club member.

CCO Club members are only invited to the CPC Blitz live events as a perk of membership. The actual recordings are destined for the CPC Blitz student area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back