• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed CPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxanneR_62801

Hi all. I took the on-line CPC exam on 3/5/21 and just got my results today and I passed!! Where am I supposed to report that formally and what do I need to do to get credit for the course to get work on removing the CPC-A.

I will say that I took 3 practice exams. 1 with CCO and 2 with AAPC. I got a 67, 72, and 74. I know the recommendation is not to sign up for the exam prior to two practice exams with an 80 but I was done mentally and didn't want to study any longer. I got an 84 on the real one and felt it was slightly (just a smidge) easier than the practice exams. Good luck to all. I give the CPC credential that much more credit now that I know what it takes to get it

Hi all. I took the on-line CPC exam on 3/5/21 and just got my results today and I passed!! Where am I supposed to report that formally and what do I need to do to get credit for the course to get work on removing the CPC-A.

I will say that I took 3 practice exams. 1 with CCO and 2 with AAPC. I got a 67, 72, and 74. I know the recommendation is not to sign up for the exam prior to two practice exams with an 80 but I was done mentally and didn't want to study any longer. I got an 84 on the real one and felt it was slightly (just a smidge) easier than the practice exams. Good luck to all. I give the CPC credential that much more credit now that I know what it takes to get it
Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back