• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Passed CPB Test with

Congrats on passing, Amy!!

And if you would like to help us spread the word about CCO, we would greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to leave a review for others to see:

Here are just a few suggestions for the blitz...
-stick to the info for the test, I don't need to hear off the subject "possible" scenarios. too confusing
-don't need to hear what things are like in your state (i am in GA not her state)
-don't tell me "this you must know" and then don't go over it. Give me quick and easy bits of info to remember it. K.I.S.S.
-I took the state of ga insurance licensing 1 day blitz for 6 hrs and it was loaded with ways to remember the info
* I found the examples and diagrams helpful (visual learner)

Thanks for the feedback. Responses below...

Here are just a few suggestions for the blitz...
-stick to the info for the test, I don't need to hear off the subject "possible" scenarios. too confusing
We draw on past exam experience to suggest "possible" scenarios that might come up and everything we cover and explain can potentially appear on the exam. It is not possible to simply "stick to the info for the test" since the AAPC provides very vague, sweeping categories that would require a full 80-hour course to explain in detail.

For example, below is the exam breakdown for "Types of Insurance". This is all students and instructors are given regarding exam breakdown:

Types of Insurance
44 questions
Managed care
Commercial payers
Medicare
Medigap
Medicaid
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
TRICARE/CHAMPUS
Worker’s compensation
Third party payers (automobile, liability, etc)

So we try our best to explain what to expect with "possible" scenarios so students can understand what those broad categories might include.

-don't need to hear what things are like in your state (i am in GA not her state)
We tend to use local examples to either 1) break up the monotony of lectures or 2) explain how locality can impact billing.

-don't tell me "this you must know" and then don't go over it. Give me quick and easy bits of info to remember it. K.I.S.S.
-I took the state of ga insurance licensing 1 day blitz for 6 hrs and it was loaded with ways to remember the info
When we say "this you must know", it means students should pay extra attention or revisit those topics in their full Course if they're not 100% comfortable with it. The Review Blitzes are purely for reviewing and refreshing knowledge as exam prep. Its purpose is not to reteach or reimagine the concepts in a brand new, K.I.S.S. way. We do our best to explain topics in detail in our Billing course. If students have difficulty understanding a topic, they can reach out to their Instructors in the full CPB Course to help them through it.

* I found the examples and diagrams helpful (visual learner)

I'm glad to hear you found the examples and diagrams helpful!

Back