• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

My Name Is Iyana And I Have Less Than Two Weeks To Take This Exam. I Have Bubbled And Highlighted Only Half My Books And Listened To Only Half Of The

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
CCO Admin asked:

Hi my name is Iyana and I have less than two weeks to take this exam. I have bubbled and highlighted only half my books and listened to only half of the vids. I just started my first free practice exam and scored a 54 and it took me forever. I feel rushed and like I am all over the place. My exam date is set for June 30th. I honestly do not know what to do at this point I am just now starting on the practice exams because I was trying to finish highlighting my book. Someone please help maybe i need to reschedule this test!?!??!?

Answer:

The first; and most important part; do not panic. You need to be methodical about BHAT along with your practice tests. Set aside specific time to BHAT and study. Set a timer for your practice tests. do not think past the activity you are currently doing.

If you feel you are genuinely not ready; you can contact the AAPC to see if you can move your date. But; keep in mind; if you have gone through all of your classes and finished the bubbling and highlighting of your book-you are much farther along than you seem to think you are.

Good luck and stay focused!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back