• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I passed the CPC exam with an 80%!!!!

Good luck on your test tomorrow. I just started studying about a week now and I’m all over the places tryna find ways to study to pass the first try.
I passed the CPC exam with an 80%!!!! I got the results today.

I attribute part of my success to CCO. I was introduced to the CCO website by a classmate a week or so before my exam. I requested the free practice test and a watched Laureen's YouTube about BHAT...I was hooked and I purchased access to the CCO Club. Because I was so close to my exam date, I wasn't able to take full advantage of all of the resources and tools offered by CCO - so in the time that I had available I focused on BHATing as much of my CPT book as was possible. I watched and re-watched the process of elimination videos, the art of skipping video and followed Laureen's guidance to take timed practice test which this was critical. The tools that I was able to use, really built my confidence. If I had I not passed the exam, I had determined that I would purchase the CPC Blitz.

Preparing for the exam took a lot of effort and CCO made the difference!! Thank you CCO, I couldn't have done it without all of your amazing tools and resources.

Congrats on passing!!

And if you would like to help us spread the word about CCO, we would greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to leave a review for others to see:

Back