• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I passed the CCS-P!

DeniseM_41378

I want to thank CCO for helping me pass the CCS-P. I used the BHAT method to highlight and annotate the chapters in my CPT book that were particular hard to understand. The highlighting and notes definitely helped me select the correct answer on multiple questions. The courses I've taken through CCO also contributed to my success.

I want to thank CCO for helping me pass the CCS-P. I used the BHAT method to highlight and annotate the chapters in my CPT book that were particular hard to understand. The highlighting and notes definitely helped me select the correct answer on multiple questions. The courses I've taken through CCO also contributed to my success
Congrats Denise! Did you find the CCS-P to be really hard. Any tips you have to share?

Congrats Denise! Did you find the CCS-P to be really hard. Any tips you have to share?
To me, it was about as hard as the CPC although there aren't as many questions. AHIMA has a CCS-P exam content outline that shows what's covered on the test and I'd say it was pretty accurate. There is a more detailed exam content outline in the Candidate Guide. I found the AHIMA prep materials helpful in studying for the exam.

Congrats on passing!!

And if you would like to help us spread the word about CCO, we would greatly appreciate it. Here are 2 links to leave a review for others to see:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!! DENISE! You did the heavy lifting - thanks for choosing CCO to be a part of your success toolbox!

Back