• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I Passed My CPC, CPB & COC thanx to CCO!

DorisC_61129

BHAT® Cave
Inpatient Blitz
CIC Exam (Onyx)
Thank you to Laureen Jandroep and the CCO team. I passed the CPC exam second try in November, the CPB exam in April and COC in May. The Bhat Technique and timing myself in practice exams were major factors in passing the AAPC exams. I'm deeply grateful and so appreciative for the Blitz courses and informative You Tube videos!

That is wonderful news. Thank you for letting us know. What is next for you?

Congrats Doris!!!

I see you let us know officially as well thanks!
We are so pleased we were a part of your success!

Doris A.jpg

That is wonderful news. Thank you for letting us know. What is next for you?
I plan to work ambulatory/physician/outpatient facility immediately to gain experience. I wanted to get the credentials first. I'm still learning the process, if there are any directional suggestions its greatly appreciated! Thank you for preparing me for the exams! ❤️

Thank you to Laureen Jandroep and the CCO team. I passed the CPC exam second try in November, the CPB exam in April and COC in May. The Bhat Technique and timing myself in practice exams were major factors in passing the AAPC exams. I'm deeply grateful and so appreciative for the Blitz courses and informative You Tube videos!
That is great! Congrats!

Back