• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved I pass my CPC exam on my second try!

JameseC_42839

I took my exam on the 4-17-21 and got my results back today I passed with an 82% this was my second attempt 1st time I scored a 67%. This time I went over videos thoroughly and marked up my book more. I actually purchased quiz from the CCO website too and passed that quiz and I knew I was ready! Thanks to CCO review blitz I would have never been ever to do it without them. I finished school in 2012 for medical and coding needed a review course this was right for me!

Way to go! And, although it feels on the border of rude would you mind answering a few questions? Any other tips/suggestions?...A few questions for you I just noticed it took 6 days to get your results back. Did you take it hard copy then? And what additional tabbing do you recall helping the most?
And seriously, congrats!!!!
Congratulations!!!

Way to go! And, although it feels on the border of rude would you mind answering a few questions? Any other tips/suggestions?...A few questions for you I just noticed it took 6 days to get your results back. Did you take it hard copy then? And what additional tabbing do you recall helping the most?
And seriously, congrats!!!!
Thanks yea I took the exam in person they will tell you it take 7-10 business days so waiting was hard I looked at the AAPC app ever hour lol. I didn’t do any more tabbing in the CPT book but I did write more notes. When I took the practice test I would see what I got wrong and put a small notes in order to help and a lot of process of elimination I really appreciate it next I’m gonna take the COC in July.

Thanks yea I took the exam in person they will tell you it take 7-10 business days so waiting was hard I looked at the AAPC app ever hour lol. I didn’t do any more tabbing in the CPT book but I did write more notes. When I took the practice test I would see what I got wrong and put a small notes in order to help and a lot of process of elimination I really appreciate it next I’m gonna take the COC in July.
Awesome. So helpful. How many times did you take the practice exam?

I took my exam on the 4-17-21 and got my results back today I passed with an 82% this was my second attempt 1st time I scored a 67%. This time I went over videos thoroughly and marked up my book more. I actually purchased quiz from the CCO website too and passed that quiz and I knew I was ready! Thanks to CCO review blitz I would have never been ever to do it without them. I finished school in 2012 for medical and coding needed a review course this was right for me!
Congratulations!!

Back