• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

I Have To Say That CCO Was Very Instrumental In Me Passing My Certification.

CCO_Bot

Automated Robot
Staff member
Kelli Tabor wrote:

Hello everyone; I have to say that CCO was very instrumental in me passing my certification. As a finished up my schooling for Medical Billing and Coding and doing job searches; I realized that to get a job in my area I needed my CPC. The feelings of being overwhelmed were great. I went and signed up for my exam and started to research the exam. I was shocked to find out that the exam was mostly CPT and not about the main thing we studied in my courses. I chose to change my career from banking to Medical coding and billing because of ads that were running in my area for the vo-tech school. While researching my options for this school; I realized that this school only offered classes for terminology and coding. In the end; I decided to do online schooling where the classes contained; Human anatomy 1 and 2; classes for different types of insurance and of course coding(really wish their classes offered on the guidelines alone). Needless to say during my time researching for the exam CCO
popped up and boy I am so happy it did. I did all the bubble and highlighting; watched and listened to all of the course content. Even though I did not pass my exam the first time; which I failed by one(but I also did not have my HCPCS book with me). I got back on signed up for another exam; took it in March; passed; and I happy to say that I will be starting my first job as a Certified Coder at the hospital here in my area. So excited!! I have to say thanks so much to CCO; if not for CCO I would have never know what to study; do time testing; and be aware of my guidelines. Thank you for all that you do here at CCO!!

Answer:

That is fantastic news. You really put the hard work in and it paid off. Thank you for your kind words. Did you see we have a testimony page on the website? Feel free to post there. I feel you will be a real encouragement to others.

Back