• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved How to Verify Your CPC Status for Employer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did it take to get your CPC certification through the mail. Is there anyway to pull it up online ? Your certification status . Something suitable to give to an employer

How long did it take to get your CPC certification through the mail. Is there anyway to pull it up online ? Your certification status . Something suitable to give to an employer
Hello,

I cannot recall how long it took to receive my certs in the mail after passing the exams, but there are several ways to show your employer you passed the exam with your credential(s) while waiting for your cert in the mail:

• When you log into AAPC, go to MY AAPC, and on the left-hand side of the screen, it will have your name, AAPC # and your credential(s).
  • You can DL your AAPC membership card, which shows your name, credential(s) and member ID. Log into your AAPC account, go to membership, download membership card and print
  • Your employer can search to verify your credential(s) here https://www.aapc.com/certification/credential-verification.aspx
  • Log into AAPC, go to My AAPC, Exams and it will show the exam you took along with the date and status of your exam (pass, etc.).

Great response Tiffany! I renamed the title of this thread to "How to Verify Your CPC Status for Employer" in case others search for the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back