• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenR_69172

I'm currently an online student in Medical Billing and coding I'm 73% through my program and am really struggling. I'm so frustrated that I don't even think I want to become a coder when I finish. My school will pay for the CPB Exam. I'm considering just taking this exam. What materials do I need to pass just this exam? Also, is there any advice that you could give me about coding and getting through this stage of learning.

There's a lot to unpack here. Can you please answer these questions so we can better understand your current situation?
  1. Are you taking online classes in medical coding right now? Or in medical billing? Or both?
  2. What chapters have you completed and passed in your current journey towards billing?
  3. What are you struggling with exactly in medical coding and/or billing?
As for "how to pass the CPB exam", our CCO Proven Process lays out the exact 4-step framework for passing any AAPC exam. It sounds like you're in Step 1.

If you don't feel comfortable answering in this public forum, you can also open a Help Desk ticket or schedule a Pre-Sales call.

1. I am taking medical Billing and coding I finished the billing part and now I'm learning CPT surgery (cardiovascular) coding. I'm struggling in the surgery coding of CPT all of it.. E/M when to use a modifier when not to use a modifier, what type of modifier. I only get 15 minutes tutor time with my instructor which is not enough.

Here are some helpful links for you.

Our free EM tool is complete and available here:

https://www.cco.community/threads/cco-freebies-job-aids-and-more.5491/

We also just released a CEU training Mini-Course for EM 2021 here for current CCO Club members only

https://www.cco.community/resources/2021-e-m-mini-course.617/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back