• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Great teaching Alicia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just watching the Coding and Understanding Hypertension webinar #61 you did the other night, as I was unable to attend live. I have to let you know how much I get out of the way you explain this subject as well as many others. Specifically, comparing Hypertensive CKD with a high-pressure hose (HTN) blasting through a coffee filter (the kidney.) That way of thinking of it works for me. This is just another example of many in which you have given me simple ways of understanding or remembering things.

Love it! Thank you!

CCO ROCKS! All of you; the whole team!

Absolutely Darman! Could not agree more!!! Alicia's webinars are the highlight of my week!! The one that has really stuck with me is comparing car engines to blood flow in the body. I can hear Alicia talking sometimes when I am coding a certain case or taking a test. LOL. Great job Lori in keeping the club so awesome with all the helpful info you put in there! CCO has the best team you could want!!

You both might make my head grow and explode. I am a visual learner but I need to associate something with another to make it stick. Plus we get so many people who are second career with no medical background. Glad it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back