• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved ED to IP transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneikaK_41068

Our health system has 4 hospitals- My question is : A patient comes on the ED to Hospital A on 03/18 and is transferred to Hospital B (still within our network) the notice of admission was sent from Hospital A to Hospital B but the IP admission order was not written until 03/19. We keep coming across these scenarios where 1 day is counting as a non covered day. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Alicia, sorry to chime in on this forum with an unrelated quest but I can't for the life of me find out how to reach out to you directly. Ha..I believe you were reassigned to be my Coach and I would really like to schedule a time to speak with you. Sooner the better. I hope to hear from you. And, again, sorry for using this thread! ha.

Alicia, if you do indeed see this I just found an email that you send me a wayyyys back and used it to contact you. so, please search for it if you see this first! I'll look online and in my Inbox. Thanks so much!!

Alicia, sorry to chime in on this forum with an unrelated quest but I can't for the life of me find out how to reach out to you directly. Ha..I believe you were reassigned to be my Coach and I would really like to schedule a time to speak with you. Sooner the better. I hope to hear from you. And, again, sorry for using this thread! ha.
Aaron, You can schedule a coaching session in your course. There is a link in the introduction material. Hope this helps.

I am not a coach with CCO, but I might could answer a question for you on here. Let me know if I could be of any assistance.

Alicia, if you do indeed see this I just found an email that you send me a wayyyys back and used it to contact you. so, please search for it if you see this first! I'll look online and in my Inbox. Thanks so much!!
You have a private coaching area where you can speak with your coach.

https://www.cco.community/forums/pbc-private-coaching-area.76/

Please read the welcome thread here:

About your coach:

I managed to get in touch with Alicia. Thanks for the follow up. If there is a way to edit my profile to have her as my coach it might help clarity things down the road. But, then again, maybe not a big deal.
: )

I managed to get in touch with Alicia. Thanks for the follow up. If there is a way to edit my profile to have her as my coach it might help clarity things down the road. But, then again, maybe not a big deal.
: )
Alicia is listed as your Coach on your Progress Tracker. As for the coach listing for the PBC course, it will still be listed as Darcy as she is the coach for that particular course but Alicia & other staff members are able to see the private coaching areas so anyone who is able to answer your question can assist you. If you would like Alicia's specific input you can direct your question to her & we can leave that question marked unanswered until she can chime in with her input. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back