• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

E/M Coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sandy asked:

I am currently in school for Coding/Billing....signed up for CCO Blitz with some other students a while back. Currently trying to work thru E/M coding and the E/M Worksheet. I have been trying to combine the info from CCO and School and trying to make the process more succinct....epic fail! :( Now I have just confused myself into oblivion!

Trying to go back and follow the steps but I get lost in all the steps! Please; someone throw me a lifeline!!!

Answer:

I would honestly tuck away what you have learned in school (for now) and focus on CCOs HEM (History; Exam; Medical Decision Making) on the E/M part of the Blitz. CCO knows what the AAPC exam is all about and this method truly will help you. The success rate with students is amazing. Just a little history- I have 36 years of coding and billing under my belt. I taught coding for years and when I stumbled upon CCOs CPC Blitz in 2012 I felt as if I discovered the pot of gold. I had each of my students purchase the videos and they all passed their exam. Laureens teaching method even made me a more visual instructor. I am not putting your school down- but I know the Blitz truly preps you for the CPC exam so practice using this method. You can utilize what you learned in school in the future but the Blitz helps you prep for the exam and the E/M section is an excellent tool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back