• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CPC Online Exam Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHANNAA_65548

I have a target date for my online certification, but I haven't signed up for the exam yet. I want to finish my prep course first and see how I do on the mock exams.
I want to make sure I'm all prepared before I even sign up for the test.

QUESTION: How early can I schedule my online exam? Can I possibly do it, say, a day or two before my target date?

CPC Exam is Now Available to Take Online​

AAPC recognizes the challenges that COVID-19 presents for our exam candidates. While we have extended the time you have to take your exam in-person, we are also offering the opportunity to take your CPC exam online.

Our New CPC Online exam will consist of two parts that will be given in Blackboard in two separate sessions and proctored by Examity®. You will schedule each part of the exam separately through the Examity® platform, which is accessible through Blackboard. Exam scheduling instructions will be emailed to you as soon as the CPC online exam voucher has been applied to your AAPC member account.

On the day of each exam session, you will connect with your Proctor through Examity (accessible through Blackboard) to complete the authentication and take your exam. Your results will be posted within 3-5 business days from the date in which your final exam session is complete.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 10.10.13 AM.png

CCO Unofficial Online CPC Exam FAQ​

You may have to call/email AAPC as they do not have this information on their website.
info@aapc.com
https://www.aapc.com/contactus.aspx

Cancellation feeNo fee charged if cancelled 24 hours in advanceWaived due to COVID-19
Reschedule feeNo fee charged if rescheduled 24 hours in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back