• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CPC EXAM!

Hi Jerome,

Good question. The exam is definitely knowing the guidelines. If you're a perfectionist like myself, and like to be extremely thorough upon every question (just because) I would definitely throw that process out the window. It's most frustrating for myself but its best.

I took primarily the Ruby, Topaz, Saphire practice exams over and over because it helped me best get more familiar with guidelines with a question. I read through all the explanations or rationale on each question.

My answer to your question is, you need a balance within yourself. In order to save time, I would SKIP to the last question and work my way back. (and then skip back to the beginning of exam) Be OKAY with marking an answer and moving on if it's taking your time, because there're easier questions on the exam. For me, there isn't exactly "building speed and ACCURACY" but I would say be confident in how you approach the questions. (How you tackle it) "What are YOUR first steps?" kind of approach. Practice that.

I hope that helps.

Back