• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CDEO exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbG_62450

Has anyone taken this test and passed? I have taken it 2 times and failed both. It seems the online class and practice exams by AAPC does not have much of the exam contents in them. I only remember 1 question from the practice exams on the test. So much on there I had never seen on the study material! Very upset with AAPC

I took that exam so long ago - I think when it was very first offered. I recall the questions seemed very odd and didn't fit what the credential was supposed to be about. I always advise going to the AAPC website and review each item they are saying they are testing on and make sure you feel confident in those areas.

I took the test twice. Failed both times. I studied again before the 2nd time. Missed by 2 points. Do you have any boot camps or anything on this? With questions that go with the test? Unlike AAPC....

I don't think CCO has a course for CDEO at the moment. Since the CDEO is becoming more popular, they might consider working on one. You can always suggest it.

We apologize CCO dos not have a CDEO course at this time but you can suggest it here:

CCO focuses mostly on AAPC exams but it is a personal preference & what credentials employers in your area are asking for.

CCO credential path tool:

I took that exam so long ago - I think when it was very first offered. I recall the questions seemed very odd and didn't fit what the credential was supposed to be about. I always advise going to the AAPC website and review each item they are saying they are testing on and make sure you feel confident in those areas.
Hi Laureen, recently signed up. Any tips besides what was mentioned? Thanks!!!

Hi Laureen, recently signed up. Any tips besides what was mentioned? Thanks!!!
Laureen may take some time to reply as she is the CEO & is only active in the forums when she has free time but I will alert her about your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back