• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved CCO Club- Trying to Decide if I Should Purchase

AliciaL_10656

Hello, I am currently doing the CRC review blitz, but I am wondering if I would benefit from the CCO club. I am currently doing a preseason training for risk adjustment. I may start an apprenticeship soon and onboard. Does the CCO club allow us to post questions when we come across something in a chart we get stuck on for support and guidance (clarification) by CCO? I ask because, being new still, I might get stuck at times, and I don't want to get lost in the dark. Please let me know. Thank you

Yes you can even submit a case study as a club member:
FAQ:
I Need a Medical Coding or Case Question Answered

As you can imagine we get quite a few medical coding, billing, auditing and risk adjustment questions each day. In order to preserve Help Desk resources, we only answer medical coding and billing questions exclusively inside the CCO Club forum now. If you're not a member, you can join at https://www.cco.us/club/
If the question is too complicated for a forum answer, CCO Club members can also suggest it as a topic for a future Q&A Webinar, Live with CCO or Case Study Events.

Your Pass Into The CCO Club Includes…

• Continued Access to All CCO Courses & Review Blitzes You’ve Purchased In The Past
  • Access to Monthly Q&A Webinars
  • Access to Student Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to CCO Club Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to the BHAT™ Cave
  • Ask for Help with Medical Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, Auditing, Risk Adjustment or Practice Management Challenges You’re Facing on the Job in our Private Community
  • Share Cases with Redacted Information for Community Members and CCO Staff to Answer
  • Many CEU Opportunities Available On Various Topics
  • Invitations to Select CCO Events
  • Invitations to Select Support Calls
  • Discounts on CCO Courses, Review Blitzes and CEU Classes after 3 months of continuous membership.
  • Priority consideration for topic requests – your requests move to the front of the line!

Yes you can even submit a case study as a club member:
FAQ:
I Need a Medical Coding or Case Question Answered

As you can imagine we get quite a few medical coding, billing, auditing and risk adjustment questions each day. In order to preserve Help Desk resources, we only answer medical coding and billing questions exclusively inside the CCO Club forum now. If you're not a member, you can join at https://www.cco.us/club/
If the question is too complicated for a forum answer, CCO Club members can also suggest it as a topic for a future Q&A Webinar, Live with CCO or Case Study Events.

Your Pass Into The CCO Club Includes…

• Continued Access to All CCO Courses & Review Blitzes You’ve Purchased In The Past
  • Access to Monthly Q&A Webinars
  • Access to Student Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to CCO Club Q&A Webinar Replays
  • Access to the BHAT™ Cave
  • Ask for Help with Medical Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, Auditing, Risk Adjustment or Practice Management Challenges You’re Facing on the Job in our Private Community
  • Share Cases with Redacted Information for Community Members and CCO Staff to Answer
  • Many CEU Opportunities Available On Various Topics
  • Invitations to Select CCO Events
  • Invitations to Select Support Calls
  • Discounts on CCO Courses, Review Blitzes and CEU Classes after 3 months of continuous membership.
  • Priority consideration for topic requests – your requests move to the front of the line!
Thank you, Lori!

Back