• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Can I Bring 2 CPT Manuals To The CPC Exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
CCO Admin asked:

Good evening! I was wondering if someone would know if I would be able to bring 2 CPT manuals to the CPC exam. The first one I purchased had missing codes and code descriptions and I received a replacement. However; my first book has all of the notes I wrote starting from module 1 up to module 25. I would rather not have to rewrite all of my notes. Thank you .

Answer:

I have proctored an exam before so I would say yes I believe that would be ok but you may want to check with your proctor of the exam or AAPC to explain why you are doing that since a CPT is allowed I do not see an issue with that.

It may be in your best interest though to copy your notes into the new manual though just for time saving purposes as then you will need more space for your manuals & have an extra book to flip through maybe using more time that you would like as 5 hours & 40 minutes goes a lot faster than you would think during an exam. https://www.cco.us/faq/aapc-questions-243

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back