• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello CCO,

I just wanted to make sure I'm in the know on things. All events would be listed here in the club under the calendar tab, yes?

Generally, yes. But the calendar has been on hold while we get some technical work done on it. In the meantime, you can join our notification list to get alerts about events by email. https://www.cco.us/notify/

Update: The Calendar technical work is complete. I'm loading events now. Many won't have links until we are within 24 hours of the event.

Generally, yes. But the calendar has been on hold while we get some technical work done on it. In the meantime, you can join our notification list to get alerts about events by email. https://www.cco.us/notify/
So I noticed the calendar is updated but I didn't see a way to register for the event? Will we be able to ask questions if we follow the link provided if it's live? You know what I mean? Do we have to register to ask questions? Thank you.

So I noticed the calendar is updated but I didn't see a way to register for the event? Will we be able to ask questions if we follow the link provided if it's live? You know what I mean? Do we have to register to ask questions? Thank you.
As a CCO Club member, you can register for all events except Live with CCO (those are public-only on Facebook and YouTube). For example, today's CCO Club event has a GoToWebinar link where you can register to ask questions. However, future events won't have links until we're closer to the event. Normally links are created within 24 hours of the event due to Facebook and YouTube restrictions.

Hi Jesus, I don't see the link to register for tonights event? Am I misssing something? Hope this message reaches you in time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back