• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Resolved BHAT update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolK_79061

Free CPC Exam
Free CPB Exam
Free COC Exam
Free ICD-10-CM Exam
Does anyone know if the 2023 BHAT has completely updated? I'm about to start marking my book and I'm happy to pay for a membership to do so but if it's only going to do the sections showing up now I'd prefer to wait till it's all marked so I can get ready for my CPC exam! Thank you.

We only have Anesthesia , Integumentary & Surgery, Musculoskeletal, Respiratory and Cardio completed so far. We are still working on the remaining chapters. We are posting updates here: https://www.cco.community/threads/when-will-2023-bhat-r-cpt-be-completed.7921/

We received our CPT® Manuals during the last week of October 2022. Last year's BHAT® Method for the CPT manual was uploaded one chapter at a time between mid-November and February. Although we cannot guarantee the same timeline due to E/M 2023 changes, we will try our best to match it again this year.

NOTE: You can use the existing 2022 CPT BHAT™ Method documents to start marking up your new 2023 CPT manual. Around 96% of the codes did not change in 2023 and you can get a big head start marking up the unchanged sections!

Below are the codes that did change so you can skip them and come back for updates as the Chapters are completed.

XhrF7xA.jpeg

UPDATE OF 2023 BHAT CAVE CPT SECTIONS
Are the E&M, Genitouinar, Nervous, Eye, Ear, Radiology, Path&Lab, Medicine and Appendix A are not updated for 2023 yet
Do you know if they are going to be updated and when? and by when?
I am scheduled to take my exam on in April will these sections be updated by then
Thank You
Patty

UPDATE OF 2023 BHAT CAVE CPT SECTIONS
Are the E&M, Genitouinar, Nervous, Eye, Ear, Radiology, Path&Lab, Medicine and Appendix A are not updated for 2023 yet
Do you know if they are going to be updated and when? and by when?
I am scheduled to take my exam on in April will these sections be updated by then
Thank You
Patty
We are posting updates here: https://www.cco.community/threads/when-will-2023-bhat-r-cpt-be-completed.7921/

If you do not see a recent update, then it is still being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back