• Register to Access the Free Forums and 3 Free CEUs!

To view the content for the 3 free CEUs, please sign up today.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Missing Access To A Course, Blitz or Exam? Have Technical Issues? Open a Help Desk Ticket
    Please Do Not Post in the Community About Access or Technical Issues
    CCO Business Hours for Help Desk and Coaching: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm Eastern

Any Advice For Studying For The Cemc? I Take The Exam In A Few Weeks. I Have My 95/97 Guidelines Printed And An Audit Tool Laminated. I am Not Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCO_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
CCO Admin asked:

Any advice for studying for the CEMC? I take the exam in a few weeks. I have my 95/97 guidelines printed and an audit tool laminated. I am not sure how to study for this exam? I have a practice test; but do not want to take it until a week out.

Answer:

review the information in the CMS handbooks. <https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/eval-mgmt-serv-guide-ICN006764.pdf> I would also go through as many videos you have access to. There should be many on the youtube channel for us or in the club. Can you borrow a CEMC guidebook from someone in your chapter? Any additional reading/testing and examples you can find online or on our site would be helpful. If it is an AAPC practice test; can you take it multiple times to see if it generates different questions each time? Read up as much as you can with forums here or on AAPC about standards and guidelines for E/M.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back